The GatorCNA on Demand online course prepares students to challenge the nursing assistant competency exam in Florida. We provide the essential instruction to register for the state exam, master all 22 clinical skills that you could be tested on and become confident in sitting for the written exam.
This online course offers a way to prepare for the FL State Nurse Aide Exam from the comfort of your own home while simultaneously allowing you to work at your own pace. This online course includes the following:
1.) Three months of access to our online learning platform: Access lectures, video performances of each skills, quizzes, practice exams and more! We initally grant 3-months of access with the goal being that you complete your training within that time, however if you need additional time contact out office and we will glady extend your access for an additional 3-months at no cost.
2) Access to a GatorCNA OnDemand Instructor. One of the first things you will do after registering for the course is set up a zoom call with an instructor. The instructor will walk you through how to access all of our online resources and answer any questions your may have.
3.) GatorCNA Student Manual. This manual can be picked up at our office or shipped to you for an additional fee. The student manual provides guidance on how to register for the exam, a step-by-step guide of how to perform all 22 clinical skills, a practice written exam and additional information on what to expect on test day.
Step to become a CNA
- Confirm you meet all the requirements of becoming a CNA. Please read the Candidate Information Bulletin for more information on the State Exam requirements
- Register for your prep course with GatorCNA
- Meet with an instructor. Once you have registered for the course you will receive an email with a link to set up a meeting.
- Acquire student manual (and other materials in applicable) by picking up it up in our Gainesville office or choosing to have it mailed to you
- Complete all online coursework by watching all videos and taking all quizzes
- Complete Level 2 Background Check*
*Disclaimer: You will need to pass a Level 2 Federal Background check prior to testing for your CNA State Exam. We are not liable to refund your deposit or payment in full if you do not pass the background check. For more information on Prometric's Level 2 Background Screening Click Here and reference pages 5-7 and page 23.
- Register for your state exam with Prometric
- PASS YOUR STATE EXAM
- Once you have passed both parts of the exam, Florida Board of Nursing will mail you your certificate and add you to CNA registry.
--Course Fee: $199
--Course Fee INCLUDES: 100% Guarantee you will pass your state exam or your money back, Student Manual, 3-months of acces to online course material, and access to an instructor
--Course Fee DOES NOT inlcude: Level II Background check (prices vary by vendor) or State Exam Fee ($155)
--Course Fee also does not include the CNA Take Home Supply Kit, Flash Cards, Open Lab or a BLS Certification but these can be added on to your purchase for an additional fee.
Still not sure if the online program is right for you? GatorCNA OnDemand offers a FREE PREVIEW of our online course. Visit www.GatorCNA.com to start your free trial. If GatorCNA OnDemand is the right fit for you, continue with your registration. If you would thrive better with in-person instruction, visit our upcoming classroom schedules in Gainesville here or in Ocala here.